Fillingham, Gainsborough, DN21 5BX
£20,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
An aspirational graphic designer is required for our festive decorations company. The ideal candidate will have competent knowledge of design packages and the motivation to want to build a career in graphic design. The role will include the production of graphics, CGIs, website editing, the creation of email marketing, brochures and detailed tender documents.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
Common activities include:
• Produce imagery and graphics for clients to interpret our ideas and schemes
• To produce marketing material for all Fizzco brands
• Advise clients on decorating options and installations
• Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
• Prepare working documents to assist project management
• Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns, projects and proposals
A graphic designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Adeptness with leading design software packages
• A determination to achieve and succeed
• Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
• The ability to see projects through from inception to production
• Consistency regardless of project size
• Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Job Type: Full-time (Monday – Friday, 9 – 5 with occasional weekends during busy periods)
Salary: £20,000 dependent upon experience
The Fizzco Projects team have carried out our annual trip to Christmas World in Frankfurt to make purchases and review the upcoming trends for the 2018 festive season. Travelling on mass team members scoured the vast halls (367,000 m²!) of Frankfurt Messe exhibition space, looking to source bespoke pieces whilst keeping au fait with all the latest trends including colours and texture.
Our observations from the 2018 Christmas World show include the following:
- Heavily flocked (snowy) trees seemed to feature throughout the show, dominating all tree stands beating the trusty green into retreat.
- In addition to flocked trees textured decorations also seem popular with velvet, felt and leather all making a notable appearance.
- A combination of rich opulent deep blues, dusky pinks coupled with slate grey and bold burgundy.
- The last few flamingos and unicorns could be found if looking hard, however hot air balloons, alpacas and balloons seemed a far more popular offering.
We are happy to announce that Fizzco have been successful in their application to become a Tier 1 preferred supplier for Savills. We fall within their supplier category Seasonal Decoration Services for Savills managed properties.
Within our current portfolio we manage the Christmas displays for 3 of Savills properties; these include The Corn Exchange at Leeds, The Light at Leeds and Greenoaks Shopping Centre at Widnes.
In addition to Shopping Centre’s we also supply Christmas decorations into various business sectors including the Hospitality & Leisure Industry, Offices & Business Spaces to Retail Outlets and the Healthcare sector.
For more information about how Fizzco could help you with your Christmas decorating projects then please just drop us a line. Tel; 01427 666029 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you spot Fizzco Projects in the Shopping Centre Magazine’ February Issue?
Wendy and Russell are on their travels again, first stop Christmasworld. Where over the next few days I am sure they will walk miles around the exhibition halls at the Messe in Frankfurt.
They are due to meet up with many of our preferred suppliers as well as I am sure meet several potential new ones.
We are all looking forward to them returning to the office so we can see what inspiration and ideas they have gained for this forthcoming years displays we are currently planning and designing.
Well what a night…….. Saturday saw everyone come together for our annual Christmas party. It was a brilliant evening jam packed with some lovely food, lots of drinks, two great speeches, a brilliant roulette table, lots of dancing, laughing and one very well-used photo booth and snowman!
Finally we just want to say again a HUGE thank you to everyone who came to join us and for all your hard work in 2016. What a fantastic team we make!